Payment and Premium Membership FAQ
What happens after I pay?
After you pay you will receive a confirmation message by email confirming your payment and the date of when your premium membership will expire. Your Premium Membership will be made active 24 hours after payment. As a Premium member you will experience the benefits of being able to use our safe and secure messaging system to send personal messages directly from KangarooAuPair.com.
How can I pay?
You may use Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Laser to pay for Premium Membership.
KangarooAuPair.com use Realex Payments to handle our card processing transactions, they provide a secure, robust and reliable payment processing service. When you pay by card you are transferred to the Realex Pay and Shop website.
Is this safe?
Realex Payments are certified and approved by over 4,000 clients including Vodafone, Party Poker, Virgin Atlantic and Aer Lingus. Their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards and incorporate several layers of technology to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows their commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
- All information when in transit via the internet is encrypted (2048-bit SSL) to ensure confidentiality of sensitive data.
- All messages sent to Realex Payments and the responses from Realex Payments are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
- All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
- Realex Payments' technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
- Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments is instantly alerted via their real time monitoring and alerting service.
- All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
- The network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
- Realex Payments are registered with the Data Protection Commissioner as a data processor. Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in their reporting systems - real control.